Toronto New Condos
1) Backstage Condos is one of the most anticipated condo in the city developed by Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes. Rising 36 floors, Backstage is gorgeous tower located on Yonge and Esplanade. Great architecture is brought by Page + Steele and interior design by Munge Leung.
2) Tableau Condos is new project located on Peter and Richmond developed by Urban Capital Property Group and Alit Developments.This new condo will just confirm the attractiveness of the King West neighborhood with its trendy restaurants, shopping and the hottest condos. Prices start from the $250,000.
3) The Berwick is a gorgeous condo with great amenities, luxury features and finishes. This is not an address to be missed on Yonge and Eglinton an area highly appreciated by Torontonians. Prices start from $279,000.
4) The Yorkville Residences will be one of Toronto’s most exclusive address. Developed by Lifetime Developments builder of X Condos, Bisha Hotel and Residences, Liberty Market Lofts and M5V Condos.
5) Pinnacle on Adelaide is a new residential tower on Adelaide and John with great architecture and interior design furnished by Hariri Pontarini, Janet Rosenberg + Associates and Chapman Design Group. A restaurant, a retail space will be among the amenities.
6) Cinema Tower is another stunning condo developed by The Daniel Corporation builder of Festival Tower ( Hosting the Bell Lightbox ). It’s an entertaining condo you will live in with the best of amenities. Designed by Kirkor Architects prices will start from $350,000.
Register also for these new projects : Theatre Park Condos, Studio Condos, Liberty Central and Post House Condos.
Also see : King West Condos and Liberty Village Condos
Yossi Kaplan, MBA
Sales Representative, Your Choice Realty
885 Don Mills Rd. Suite 104
See all Backstage Condos listings >
See all St. Lawrence Market listings >
You must be logged in to post a comment.