If you like vibrant lifestyle in the heart of the Entertainment District and if living in a luxury condo is a must we are the best people to guide to get the best King West Luxury Condos. Many hot projects are under construction and we can get you the best deal for you.
These projects below have gathered the best designer as award winning Peter Clewes Architects Alliance or Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects and are being developed by renowned builder such as Freed Developments or Daniels Corporation.
Among these condos:
1) 550 Wellington is an exciting condo on Wellington Street West with 2 bed and 2 bed + den from $930,000 to $1,700,000 (1500 to 2400 sq ft)
2) Six50 Condos on King Street West with 2 bed from $1,400,000 (2000 sq ft)
3) 500 on Wellington West with units from $1,800,000 to $2,500,000 (2 bed +den)
4) 75 Portland Condos with 2 bed and 2 bed + den at $1,100,000 and $1,500,000 (1600 and 2100 sq ft)
6) Fashion House Condos on King Street West with 2 bed at $820,000 (1263 sq ft)
7) Festival Tower Condos on King and John 1 + den and 2 + den at $425,000 and $1,000,000 (577 and 1152 sq ft)
-24 hour lobby
-24 hour concierge
-Indoor and Outdoor Pool
As Buyers Buying a King West Luxury Condos and Lofts means living in the downtown core surrounded by the best clubs, restaurants and shopping. Also the building’s amenities contains the best of Toronto’s Luxury condo. As Investor the condo market in the King West neighborhood is highly attractive and whether you are local or global investor the Toronto Condo Luxury Market is getting huge. So there is no hesitations to buy Assignments on King West.
More listings on King West: http://www.torontocondosforsale.com/king-west-toronto-condos-for-sale