Imperial Plaza Condos and Residences was originally built in 1957 as the Toronto Headquarters for Canada’s largest and most successful oil company, Imperial Oil. No expense was spared in making this structure into an eternal mid-century masterpiece of International Style Modernism.
You now can own a piece of history and enjoy the benefits of holding a prestigious and limited Toronto luxury Real Estate for years to come.
We Are not allowed to post Imperial Plaza Assignments For Sale
However, we are allowed to send you the information via email.
Contact Us to Get The Info:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Located at 111 St. Clair Avenue West, between Avenue Road and Yonge St., Imperial Plaza is a perfect for fit professionals, young families and retirees who are passionate about luxury lifestyle living.
From Imperial Plaza, you may walk to Forest Hill or Yorkville, send your kids to Upper Canada College, or hop in your car and drive away to the cottage.
Living at Imperial Plaza has many perks that no other condo development can offer. Here are the highlights of this unique development:
- Imperial Plaza’s Original Grand Lobby Restored
- Imperial Club: 20,000 sq ft of lifestyle luxury, incl.:
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Hot Tub and Steam Rooms
- Fitness Facility (10,000 sq ft)
- Cardio and Yoga / Pilates Studio
- Two Squash Courts
- Golf Simulator
- Two Screening Rooms
- Media Lounge
- Sound Studio
- Multi-Purpose Game Room
- Located at the heart of Toronto’s beautiful Mid-Town community
- St. Clair Ave. Streetcar at door
- Fantastic views: building located on a hill, plus approx 30’ Lobby below residential units which are 10’ in height. 4th floor is like the 6th in a “standard” bldg.