75 St. Nicholas Street Condos
1 Bedroom Suites for Sale
75 St. Nicholas is a residential building near Yonge and Bloor. We have a great selection of units for sale that you can buy now. 75 St. Nicholas was completed in 2013 and we have chosen five floorplans that we feel have the most efficient use of space. These units feature many luxury amenities and finishes including quartz kitchen counters and large double balconies.
75 St. Nicholas, also known as Nicholas Residences, is a residential complex close to the neighbourhood of Yorkville. It is a development by Urban Capital, known for Boutique Condos and Tableau Condos. The architecture is done by Core Architects and features Cecconi Simone interiors.
Why is 75 St. Nicholas a great investment?
- Excellent location
- Very close to University of Toronto
- Ability to collect monthly rents due to high-demand area for student rentals
- Investor-ready efficient design
- Efficient & liveable floorplans means higher re-sale values and better rents
- Affordable today!
- We anticipate appreciation for these units due to demand to live in the area. Better to invest now.
Building amenities include:
- Party Room
- Billiards Room
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga Studio
- Library Lounge
- 24/7 Concierge
75 St. Nicholas is located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods to live in Toronto at Yonge and Bloor. Steps away from designer shops and a short walk to Yorkville. The condo is located just West of Yonge, very close to University of Toronto. This provides an advantage to investors who wish to rent out their condos to students who need to live near campus. We believe this is a great location for investors to make a strong return as well. If you have any questions on availability and pricing you can contact us here or in the form below.
Please send me more information:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
* Properties listed are syndicated and publicly posted on our site www.torontocondosforsale.